enVu Channel Account Manager
The enVu Channel Account Manager is responsible for identifying, developing, and expanding relationships with partners, distributors and resellers such as Exhibit Houses and Marketing Agencies working in the Trade Show and Event industry. Duties include training, motivating channel partners and supporting their sales efforts of the enVu products. The ability to travel and work remotely are key as Channel Partners are located throughout the US. Experience and extensive knowledge of the Trade Show and Events industry is essential.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Network: Have an existing network with exhibit house, event and marketing companies.
- Communication: Strong written and verbal communication skills. Must have the ability to build relationships with exhibit houses, event agencies and marketing agencies.
- Business Acumen: Must have an understanding of company financial measures. Must have an advanced understanding of the event and trade show industry and indirect sales model.
- Problem Solving: Strong analytical skills. Must be able to work through complex issues with a methodical approach.
- Work Style: Ability to work independently and as part of a team. Ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines. Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously. Must be detail oriented in the handling of pricing and contracts.
- Travel: Ability to travel as required for partner appointments, trade shows and roadshows.
- Technical competency: ability to understand technical capabilities; ability to communicate technical concepts and benefits to non-technical people
- Manage and grow the enVu partner program with exhibit houses and marketing agencies.
- Identify and recruits new partners into the partner program, works with internal departments as needed through the process.
- Partner Training: Coordinates and delivers training and onboarding programs for Partners to ensure sales readiness for company products and processes. Coordinates and delivers training updates for partners on new product offering and related processes
- Support partners by supplying documents, hosting webinars and supporting partner/client demos, including co-hosting partner events and roadshows
- Support partners by helping them close business: providing materials, access to technical support, etc.
- Manage order process between partners, clients, and enVu operations: submit signed agreement to AR, help gather all required assets and manage handoff to operations.
- Understand the enVu product suite, including the technical, creative and service aspects for each product; understands enVu’s custom experience creation capabilities.
- Identifies, establishes, and strengthens key alliances in the event, trade show and agency communities to position the company for new sales opportunities. Strengthens relationships with partners, ensuring a positive partner experience.
- Provides regular forecast funnel of identified and proposed opportunities in order to meet or exceed sales quota requirements. Secures monthly and quarterly new sales quota for all partners in assigned account base.
- Responsible for developing sales in the designated account base by working with partners to identifying new sales opportunities. Sales activities may include: contacting prospective customers by premise visits, networking, lead generation, proposal submission, and customer appointments.
- Serves as an escalation path for end customers or partners to ensure excellent customer experience.
- Develops and implements a plan to create opportunities to cross-sell and up-sell accounts to increase overall total end customer and partner business with the company.
- Creates account plans and strategies to win new business and coordinate with sales on partner sales opportunities.
- Prepares customer presentations and price quotes, as needed.
- Coordinates with internal groups (sales engineering, product, etc.) during the sales process as needed.
Preferred Education, Skills and Experience Education and Experience
- Experience: 5+ yrs
- Education Level: Bachelor’s Degree
- Field Of Study: Business, Marketing, or related field
- CTSM Preferred
- Attention to detail with good organizational capabilities.
- Ability to prioritize with good time management skills.